Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Q.S.M.A.S.B.C.

Do you follow Megan Dougherty (The Bitchy Stitcher)? She's wicked funny!

If you do, you already know about the Q.S.M.A.S.B.C. If not, let me share it's awesomeness with you.

It's men! Without shirts! With quilts! And with a spicy burrito! I'm telling you, this calendar is epic. Just look at this baby. Mr. October, the cover model, is made of awesome.



I tried to get my sweetie to pose for it, but he would not be convinced. Now he's sorry. No lie! He's already agreed to pose for next year's calendar. (Please, oh please, oh please, let there be another year of this. Are you listening, Megan?!)

All profits from this calendar will benefit Megan's brother, who is fighting brain cancer. Even with the best insurance, cancer treatment is cripplingly expensive. I think that's a worthy cause.

But wait, there's more! If you order by September 23 (this Friday), you can get it for 15% off. Use this code: OKTOBERFEST305. Don't worry, Lulu takes the 15% out of their fee, so the profit to Megan's brother is the same.

If you'd like to go directly to the calendar without passing Go, click here, but be sure to check Megan out. She has me laughing out loud frequently.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! You asked about Sarah's design work. Drop me an email and I forward her contact info to you. She does awesome work!
    Jacquie

    ReplyDelete