Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fabric Pull Friday: Special Wednesday Edition

Woops! It seems I got so wrapped up Friday I completely forgot to post my collection for Fabric Pull Friday. To make it up, here is a special Wednesday edition.

Last week, I introduced the movie prompts and professed my love for Harry Potter. This week allow me to introduce my own house (thank you, Pottermore): Hufflepuff.

With such values as hard work, dedication, loyalty, and a sense of fairness for all, how could I not be a Hufflepuff? I'm proud to join the ranks of Newton Scamander, Nymphadora Tonks, and Cedric Diggory.


"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuff are true,
And unafraid of toil."
- The Sorting Hat


Are you enjoying my Fabric Pull Friday posts? Do you have a suggestion for a pull inspiration? Please let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. The colors around your cabin in the snow are awfully nice. :)

    ReplyDelete